Friday, October 3, 2008

So glad we had a camera...

Haha, pretty much the funniest thing I have ever seen.

I was showering while Mike hung out with Noah (who was doing everything she could to avoid her nap). He came in to get me to show me something and said, "But you can't laugh really loud." I walked into the living room to find Noah, snoring, fallen asleep half on and half off the potty, amidst her markers and spice jars. SO FUNNY! Needless to say, I had to leave the room so I didn't wake her up laughing :)

 
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Pablo Otaola said...

This is just about the funniest thing I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Hugo said...

Does Noah know the difference between a nice bed and a potty ...
Hahahaha!!
Blessings and love,

Barbie said...

That is quite possibly the funniest thing I've ever seen... especially considering I'm always after Annika-Marie to "get comfortable on the potty! We LOVE the potty!" :P

Love love love to you guys.