Yay! The CDs have arrived and look better than I had imagined! And the sound is awesome :) If you pre-ordered a CD, you should have received it Saturday. If you did not, please email me.
The CD tracks are also available to download in MP3 format here:
www.digstation.com/MikeBecchio
2 comments:
WE LOVE IT AND CAN'T WAIT TO SHARE OUR EXTRA ONE WITH SOMEONE!! GOD BLESS YOU GUYS!!!
How are your online CD sales since we put your web site up???
Also, go here and fill this out so that we can add some SEO META TAGS for when people search for Mike's CD online. Check every box since all are relevant. Make the revisit for bots meta tag to 15 days.
http://www.submitcorner.com/Tools/Meta/
I love this stuff!
Oh, and you might want to write Pastor Dennis about putting your cd on his PVCR web site that I'm building for him as he sells things. We're making some great progress!
www.puravidachurch.com/pvcr-blog
Post a Comment