I'm listening to Noah, actually, trying to ignore Noah, as she's "falling asleep" in bed, yelling out "Mama!! Mama Dia Jelly Bean! Mama Jelly Bean! Mama! Mama!" pretty... incessantly... yeah, that would be the word. :) Nana Cathy taught her that my real middle name, Nadine, does indeed sound a lot like Jelly Bean. What a sweet little girl. It takes sheer willpower not to go in there and snuggle. But yes, then the whole night-night routine would begin again, complete with a full closing round of "lip kiss... nose kiss... butterfly kiss (right cheek)... butterfly kiss (left cheek)... big hug (SQUEEZE!)."
In the meantime, I'm back to work sending out proposals for websites and other design projects and working to gussy up my website.
I got my hair cut today, short :) I realized that I always get my hair cut in the summer at then the winter. Haha, that's pretty much it. Let it grow until it really bothers me, then chop off three or more inches!
I'm having so much fun posting my recipes on RecipeZaar. Reviewers have been so encouraging and kind. How fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment